Transmission and Engine Warranties
If you have any questions, please contact one of our Technical Support Staff.
- School Bus
- 5-year/unlimited mileage free from defects in materials and workmanship
All other warranties are by vocation and must be verified
through the Allison dealer.
- School Bus
- 5-year/100,000 mile free from any engine failure due to defect in material or factory workmanship under normal use and service
- Commercial Bus
- 2-year/unlimited mileage, from date of delivery to original owner, to be free from defect in materials and factory workmanship
- Covers B, C, L, M, and N series diesel engines that are used in transit, inter-city coach, and shuttle bus applications
The warranty on consumer products in the United States
is a limited warranty. Cummins is not responsible for incidental
or consequential damages.
ROUSH CleanTech Propane Powered Engines
- Ford Motor Company (Ford) is providing a 5 year/Unlimited Mile Engine/Transmission Limited Warranty on eligible
Blue Bird Propane powered school buses.
- Eligible Vehicles. 2012 – 2017 model year Blue Bird school buses equipped with the Ford 6.8L – 3V engine assembly and the Ford 6R140 transmission assembly.
- Ford Engine / Transmission Limited Warranty. Under the Ford Engine/Transmission Limited Warranty,
You are provided with 5 years of coverage from the original customer delivery date as provided to Ford by
Blue Bird or up to 100,000 miles on the odometer, whichever occurs first.
- ROUSH CleanTech offers a limited warranty on the Liquid Propane Autogas Fuel System, certain engine Front End
Accessory Drive (FEAD) components and certain Ford Components for 5 years or 100,000 miles.
- ROUSH CleanTech is providing limited warranty coverage for 5 years / 100,000 miles (warranty expires by either time or mileage, based on whichever criteria are met first) based on vehicle in–service date.
- Emissions components will additionally be covered for durations
specified by the EPA or CARB emissions performance and defect warranties.
Transportation costs, such as towing, require pre–approval.
The warranties listed by vendor are for informational overview and do not constitute a full and complete listing of warranty service by each vendor. All warranty information is subject to change without notice. Central States Bus Sales, Inc., cannot guarantee that the list provided is the most current and suggests contacting the specific vendor for more detailed and complete information covering the available warranty.